VMware® Data Recovery Services
VMware® Data Recovery:
VMware® Data Recovery engineers at Critical Data Recovery are highly capable to help recover data from multitude of crashed virtual environments; such as VMware® virtual disk drives, Citrix Xen Server and Microsoft® Hyper-VTM etc.
Common Factors for Data Loss in VMware Environments:
- * VMDK corruption
- * VMFS file system corruption
- * Deleted files on VMFS
- * Deleted virtual machines
- * Format and Re-install on VMFS volume
- * Deleted files within virtual environments
- * Corrupted files within virtual environments
- * Corrupted partitions within virtual environments
- * Deleted files inside a virtual machine
- * File system corruption
- * Internal virtual disk corruption
- * RAID array corruption (hosting virtual machines)
- * Server hardware failures (hosting virtual machines)
- * RAID hardware failures (hosting virtual machines)
- Critical Data Rrecovery VMware® Data Recovery experts can successfully recover data from nearly any virtual machine, server or system of any configuration that may include the following:
- VMware Virtual Environments:
- * VMware vSphere 4,
- * VMware Server (GSX)
- * VMware ESX & ESXi
- * VMware Infrastructure 2 and 3
- * VMware View
- * VMware Workstation (most versions)
- * VMware Virtual Desktop
Often, virtual environments are erected on RAID infrastructures. Introducing virtualization to a platform results in further sophistication of an already complex equation. In an unpleasant event of virtual machine disaster, it is imperative to hire a company with extensive experience of dealing with virtual machines. Critical Data Rrecovery team of engineers with an array of sophisticated recovery tools can comfortably handle any mix of virtual machine & RAID disasters.
Recovery experts in our labs have an extensive experience of successfully dealing with variety of crashed or corrupt virtual machines like VMware, Citrix Xen Server, and Hyper-V virtual machines of various configurations.
Give us a call at 1-866-288-8878 to get immediate help.